Access library resources, connect with staff, and locate further information
Donnelley and Lee Library
Located at the heart of campus, the Donnelley and Lee Library is home to both the library and Information Technology Services. It is a hub for studying, collaborating, and accessing resources.
Designed by one of the country’s premiere library architectural firms, Shepley Bulfinch, the building offers:
- Staff dedicated and responsive to student success
- Electronic and print library collections and lightning-fast interlibrary loan
- Archives and Special Collections serving student, national, and global researchers
- Variety of study spaces for individual, collaborative, and group work
- InnovationSpaces: Virtual Reality Center, Makerspace and Rhetoric and Production Room
- Café for refreshment and relaxation
- 24-hour computer lab access
- Information Technology Services Help Desk for assistance with computer and technology needs
Did you know?
In the Princeton Review's 2019 Best Value Colleges, the Donnelley and Lee Library made the TOP 20 list for Best Campus Libraries.