Welcome to student computing at Lake Forest College! Here you’ll find resources for residential students as well as commuters.
Every residence hall has a high-speed connection to the campus network and the Internet. Wireless-equipped computers can connect in all residence halls, academic buildings, and in much of the campus green spaces.
Call the ITS Help Desk (847-735-5544) for technology assistance and referrals.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Phishing Warning
- Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Computing FAQ
- Printing FAQ
- Acceptable Use Policy (pdf)
- Mobile Device Policy (pdf)
- Email Account Policy (pdf)
- Password Policy (pdf) (incoming students: please do not change your password until you arrive on campus)
- Connecting to Student Network Storage
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) software (password required)
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software (NOTE: must log into my.lakeforest to access this page)
- Computer Software Available in the Library
- Purchasing a Computer
- Moodle Course Management System
- Webmail your college e-mail account
ITS Help Desk
On campus: x5544
Off campus or cell phones: